Nepal pashmina, Nepal cashmere Manufacturer and exporter. We offer handmade Nepal pashmina, Nepal cashmere shawls, Nepal Pashmina stoles, Nepal Pashmina scarves,
Nepal Pashmina cashmere sweaters,Nepal Pashmina products, Nepal cashmere garments, Nepal Pashmina garments & handicrafts form Nepal. We offer quality Nepal Cashmere.

 
» Shipping Information
Order Procedure & Manufacturing time : Order can be placed with 60% advance payment of invoice value. Once we are confirmed from our bank on the payment, we start to processing the order. Mostly orders are shipped within a 3-4 weeks. Remaining balance 40% is to be wired before the custom clearance. If the invoice value is below than Ten Thousand US Dollar, we prefer full advance payment to reduce the customer's bank charges and bank hasselsings.

Payment Method : The Payment Method is Advance Payment through Bank's Telegraph Transfer or Swift Transfer. It is worldwidely convenient and easy to trace the wire status through the bank.

Shipping & Handling : Our cargo agent or courier company handles the every shipment until the customer receives. They are able to handle or tackle in every problems that may arise. In most of the shipment (by cargo), our agent books space in advance upto the destination and arranges the delivery to the Airlines. Also, we can trace most of the status from internet.

Shipping Cost by Air Cargo : Actually, the shipping cost depends on the weight and volumn, destination, airlines that we use etc. So, the shipping cost can be determined when the order(quantity) is confirmed. For example, it costs 5$/kg for Europe, 6-8$/kg for North America, 4$/kg for Asia etc. They are the maximum costs. So, we can confirm it when everything is confirmed.

Shipping by Courier Company : DHL, FedEx, UPS and TNT are the leading courier company in Nepal. Their cost depends on the destination (country) & weight. Heavier shipments are cheaper and lighter shipments are comparatively expensive. These courier company provides door to door delivery. They can pick up our shipments from 8AM to 8PM.
Shipping Time : The Shipping time is 3-5 days.
Wholesale Price : Please email ( kcraft@wlink.com.np ) or fax (977-1-4782274 ) for the wholesale price.

 
 
>